Frequently Asked Questions - Merchants
Answers and tips for choosing baby clothes and children's clothing
- Question: Are the clothes sold in the store?
Answer: You can either purchase from the store or online from the website. Warehouse "Elena" is located in Bulgaria, Varna, str.Atanas Moskov 3, AQUA center, ground floor.
- Question: I write to you from Spain. I would like to know what purchase to make for free delivery. What should be the total amount?
Answer: Hello, for orders outside Bulgaria, the minimum purchase amount is 500 Euro. If your order amount is over 2000 Euro, the delivery is free. Full terms can be read in section "How to buy".
- Question: Do you offer clothing consignment arrangement
Answer: Warehouse "Elena" does not offer the possibility of buying on a consignment.
- Question: Is there a possibility for a wholesale order for amount of about 600 BGN to receive the products by Courier to my address?
Answer: Yes, in that case you have to pay the shipping cost, ie. your order amount is under 600 BGN and you can choose courier/shipping company for your delivery. For orders over 600 BGN, delivery is free with courier company "Speedy".
- Question: If I make purchase for 500 BGN, can I pay on deferred?
Answer: No, regardless of the value of the order, payment is made by cash on delivery or by bank transfer with a pro forma invoice.
- Question: Are there deliveries outside Bulgaria and what are the terms?
Answer: You can make order after purchase on website, by phone or by email. When the order is processed, our stuff will contact you to specify the availability of the ordered products and total amount. Delivery is with courier company "Speedy". The total amount of the order and the shipping cost is paid in advance by bank transfer, because courier company "Speedy" does not offer „Cash on Delviery” outside Bulgaria. You can check the delivery prices for international courier services at the following link Speedy pricelist